Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A Good Gig Saves The Day



Hey! Big thanks to my friends (esp to Gerald, Ross, Raihan, Nikolay for skipping the HRM tutorial to watch us perform) and the crowd who stayed around for our gig @ canteen A today. Though we were delayed by a full half hour (?!) due to technical glitches with the mixer, it was still awesome to play the set for you guys. Thanks also to Jonathan from cre8 for lending his K custom Dark Crash and China, I love the sound of those beauties. The boys from cre8 and Aza + Din (with Hall3 Band) put up great sets too. I wish there were gigs like this everyday in school. No one will go for lessons anymore, well at least I wldn't :P


Set List

Starlight
Shinin'
Boston
Funky Chicken
Brandy

I'll post the videos online asap. Check back for more updates!

Kelvin

No comments: